Space Planning & Design Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/17/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Space Planning & Design Coordinator
Auto Req ID
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Space Planning & Design Coordinator to provide high quality, reliable and timely services. This a multi faceted role in which creative and technical solutions are applied within a structure to achieve an effective work environment.
The role of the Space Planning & Design Coordinator is to provide the necessary skill sets required to design, specify, acquire, and implement the required furniture fixtures & equipment necessary for the creation of a safe, environmentally sustainable and productive work environment. The position entails working with a diverse group of internal and external Stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
The successful candidate requires strong organizational and time management skills as well as judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diverse workload of multiple ongoing projects.
* Programming: Gather/analyze requirements (macro & micro) to perform facility analysis, validate capacity and assess electrical/mechanical requirements.
* Design Development: Create workstation typicals, furniture plan and coordinate office addressing. Evaluate the reuse of existing furniture vs. new.
* Specification: Coordinate review of workstation typicals, space plan and proposed finish/color palettes with client, architect, project team, etc.
* Installation Documentation: Prepare/finalize installation documents.
* Acquisition: Obtain final approval of furniture plans according to 100% design drawings. Write purchase orders for furniture and finishes.
* Implementation: Coordinate phasing with move management team.
* Conduct pre-work EHS review with suppliers and if needed, client suppliers.
* Manage flooring, furniture and signage installation.
* Coordinate with construction and/or demolition teams.
* Follow through on project punch list items, invoicing and document control.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Post-secondary degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture.
* Must have 2-3 years of relevant work experience in corporate/commercial office planning and design.
* Experience in systems furniture is a must.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability so successfully communicate with clients, contractors, architects and team members.
* Ability to adapt and prioritize, meeting deadlines, in a fast-paced environment.
* Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
* Demonstrated proficiency in all applicable software packages including but not limited to AutoCAD 2016, SketchUp, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Adobe.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 44000BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.