Space Systems Electrical Engineer - 1767 9/7/2016
Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Millennium Engineering and Integration Company is looking for experienced hands on Space Systems Electrical Engineers for the Rapid Response Space Works.
Job Duties related to satellite, ground systems, and test experience
* Develop, integrate and test spacecraft and components on a rapid development team
* Experience with DoD Space systems
* Candidate must be highly motivated self-starter
* Ability to work in a team environment with multiple team members and the ability to multi-task
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience in Space Systems and Ground Systems
* Mission Analysis and Design
* Spacecraft Electronics/Avionics; Power Systems; AI&T; Command and Data Handling, GNC; TT&C
* RF Systems
* Rapid prototyping
Minimum Bachelors in relevant degree or commensurate experience. Masters preferred.
Security clearance at a minimum DoD Secret with Top Secret / SCI desired
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.