Space Vehicle / System Engineer - 1764 9/7/2016
Millennium Engineering and Integration Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Millennium Engineering and Integration Company is looking for experienced hands on Space Vehicle / System Engineers for the Rapid Response Space Works.
Job Duties related to satellite, ground systems, and test experience
* Develop requirements and specifications for satellites, ground systems, software, ICDs
* Develop and execute component, functional, and environmental test
* Conduct mission analysis and assessments
* Create mission configurations
* Conduct mission assurance
* Evaluate components and vendors
* Conduct trade studies
* Develop and Implement DOD Architecture Framework (DODAF) Development and Implementation
* Develop Space System Mission ConOps
* Develop System Verification and Validation
* Lead Space System Test and Evaluation
* Develop Risk Management Baseline
* Develop Space System Concept Baseline
* Conduct Functional Analysis and allocation
* Develop Integrated Master Schedule System Baseline
* Utilize Model Based System Engineering tools, disciplines and approaches.
* Experience with DoD Space systems
* Candidate must be highly motivated self-starter
* Ability to work in a team environment with multiple team members and the ability to multi-task
* Excellent communication skills
* Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with customers and team members
* Proficiency in use of design and analysis tools
* Minimum of 6 years total relevant experience in Space Systems and Ground Systems
* Mission Analysis, Design, Test, Operations, Launch
* Spacecraft Electronics/Avionics; Power Systems; AI&T; Command and Data Handling, GNC; TT&C
* Systems Architecture experience
* Network experience
* Environmental Test experience
* Configuration Management
* Mission Analysis
Minimum Bachelors in relevant degree or commensurate experience. Masters preferred.
Security clearance Top Secret / SCI desired.
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.