Spec, Client Engagement I - Lenexa, KS
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Spec, Client Engagement I - Lenexa, KS.
Schedule: Monday Friday, 8am 5pm, Day shift
*Salary dependent upon experience*
REQ # 3763638
Works with Client Engagement Specialist II, Team Lead and Manager in a team based environment for servicing a book of business for Health and Wellness Services. Client account relationship, support and service necessary to successfully manage customer facing accounts. Drives and maintains client relationships and as required implements innovative and custom set up and support models. Provides ongoing customer satisfaction by coordinating service levels through strategic interactions with local business units, sales, information technology, ExamOne and ops functional areas to ensure consistent delivery of services and continuous quality improvement.
Plans, coordinates, and executes programs for an assigned book of health & wellness business with the primary goal of retaining current business through the superior execution Wellness Programs. Specialist I has demonstrated ability to maintain and grow a book of business. Has an understanding and awareness of how to positively impact operating margin creating improved operations and communication tools.
Responsible for managing between $2 - $4million in annual book of middle market business and delivering best in-class customer service solutions on behalf of Health & Wellness Services. Listens to and tries to meet specialized client communication needs. Troubleshoots customer issues and directs internal and external resources for speedy resolution. Identifies and escalates issues as appropriate if unable to resolve directly.
Serves as a resource to other team members by building expertise in the delivery of all product and service lines. Successful client implementations of Fingerstick Screenings, Home Collection, InSure, Incentive Management, Coaching, and Web Service products are required.
This position requires exceptional organizational skills, as well as an ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously. Superior communication skills are necessary to maintain an outstanding level of service to both senior internal and external customers.
* Demonstrates organizational and project management skill in the ability to manage multiple projects and to produce required deliverables by the established deadlines and with the appropriate level of detail and accuracy.
* Demonstrates excellence in customer service skills to develop and retain customer relationships. Owns assigned client relationship. Works with ExamOne on the service and support delivery.
* Able to work independently and make decisions as needed to achieve goals.
* Ability to investigate and identify the root problem of issues and provide complete resolution.
* Demonstrates ability to manage multiple projects and to produce required deliverables by the established deadlines and with the appropriate level of detail and accuracy.
* Oversees and manages client implementation projects as received and provides the final Quality Control (QC) checkpoint for all aspects of their accounts Health and Wellness program.
* Provides customer support for accounts that require creative solutions and monitoring of ongoing service needs. Creates Standard Operating Procedures (SOP s) as needed.
* Develops applicable training programs focused on areas of improvement. Trains team members on relevant systems, standards and procedures.
* Identifies gaps within own development and researches opportunities to become more efficient in techniques needed to enhance customer services such as data manipulation.
* Team oriented. Proven ability to work collaboratively, providing direction to and receiving feedback from peers and manager to resolve internal and external client issues.
* Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree or equivalent combination or experience and education preferred.
* 1-3 years customer service experience.
* Familiarity, product knowledge and experience with Quest Diagnostics Health and Wellness offerings.
* Proven experience in client interaction and customer service.
* Demonstrates the ability to make independent decisions
* Adaptable and flexible with the ability to accept, create and manage change.
* Ability to communicate effectively with members of the Senior Leadership Team.
* Strong skill set in consultative problem solving, attention to detail, operational analysis and process review.
* Proven experience in client interaction and customer service.
* Ability to manage conflicts and implement resolutions for successful outcomes.
* Proven ability to work independently with good time management.
* Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication.
* Fully competent in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Ability to learn and operate systems and processes required by clients and staff to do business with Health and Wellness.
* Ability to travel as required coordinating Health and Wellness events, client activities, and attending onsite client meetings. The frequency of travel may vary to meet client needs and will be up to the Supervisors.
* May perform other related duties as required by management.
How To Apply
After clicking the button at the top or bottom of the page to Submit, applicants will answer a series of questions and upload or enter resume information. After submitting for this job opening, watch your email inbox (and spam filter). Applicants are sent an email inviting them to complete a required online interactive evaluation, to demonstrate knowledge and abilities, and allow Quest Diagnostics to learn more about them.
If you need assistance with the online application or have questions about the application process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at 262-439-1939.
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.