Spec Quality Control Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMilliporeSigma plays an integral part in the life science community, harnessing our passion and innovation to help researchers and drug producers around the world. As science advances, we advance with it, offering new insight and cutting-edge technologies helping our customers solve the world's most challenging human health issues. Our promise to our customers is that we'll be there every step of the way. MilliporeSigma is a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany. Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany is a global pharmaceutical and chemical company with a history that began in 1668, and a future shaped by around 40,000 employees in 64 countries
* Perform routine testing and data review of raw materials, intermediates, and final products.
* Utilize written procedures to perform routine and non-routine testing.
* Work in accordance with current procedures and demonstrate proper laboratory safety and housekeeping practices.
* Perform training of analysts on analytical methods and operating procedures.
* Contribute to support function of the laboratory.
* Proficient with instrumentation used in chemical analysis, such as FT-IR, UV-Vis Spectrophotometer, Karl Fischer, pH meter, molecular biology techniques.
* Perform daily functions with integrity and is a reliable, dependable team member.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and take initiative to perform job functions.
* Pays attention to detail and brings issues to supervision s attention.
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Bachelors degree required.
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to his/her Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because he/she made a good faith report of discrimination.