Special Applications Engineer 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
NetCentrics, a Haystax Company, is a leading provider of enterprise systems management, solutions engineering, applications development, information assurance, computer network defense and cybersecurity for The Department of Defense, Department of Homeland security and other federal agencies. NetCentrics is looking for an experienced Special Applications Systems Engineer to support our team in Washington, DC. This position is open only to candidates with an active TS security clearance.
Specific Areas of Responsibility:
* Will provide expertise on IT Applications from desktop apps to data center apps.
* Subject matter expertise in basic application functions and able to research and recommend upgrades or replacement based on the mission.
* Must be able to help develop a strategic plan/roadmap for the future.
* Bachelor s degree in math or computer science and minimum of 6 years of progressively more difficult analytical and/or technical experience performing systems and applications analysis. Some flexibility based on certifications and/or additional years of experience.
* Experience configuring security policies to protect system applications.
* Knowledge of a range of current information technologies, computing platforms, and network systems, such as: cloud computing, unified communications, collaboration tools, cryptographic systems, business intelligence systems, WEB 2.0, social networks tools, enterprise services and various IT applications.
* In depth understanding of application architecture, process mapping and process/business improvement.
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics, a Haystax Company, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.