Special Police Account Manager, Lieutenant (Certified)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
AlliedBarton Security Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Must be a current Law Enforcement Officer **Salary $47,476.00** Preferred in state candidates
Basic Job Responsibilities:
* Supervise the day to day company police operations of an assigned client site
* Ensure the Client Site is provided with high quality police services to protect people and property.
* Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with both client and employees
* Coordinate necessary support services to effectively manage client site to meet or exceed financial and operational goals and provide quality customer service.
* Ensure all required reporting and contract compliance requirements are met.
* Handle any escalated police issues or emergency situations appropriately.
* Other management responsibilities as determined by Client or District Manager.
Experience in developing positive, cooperative and supportive relationships with other law enforcement departments and agencies at the local, state and federal levels, as well as other units of government, non-profit and private corporations.
Demonstrated experience with Emergency Management, Disaster Preparedness and Homeland Security.
Exposure to the latest technologies, innovations and new concepts in law enforcement.
* Sworn law enforcement/security experience.
* At least 5 years of mid-level management experience (e.g. lieutenant or captain equivalent).
* Previous higher education experience preferred.
* Ability to develop and grow customer relationships.
* Knowledge of NC statutes and company police laws preferred.
* Experience in hiring, developing, motivating and retaining staff.
* Strong time management experience required with the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills required.
* Ability to work in a team-oriented management environment with the ability to work independently.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities, complex situations, a diverse team of employees and client requirements on an ongoing basis.
* Previous payroll, billing and scheduling experience preferred.
* Key Competencies: Staff Management, Financial Management, Integrity, Problem Solving, Conflict Management, Time Management, Customer Focus, Timely Decision Making, Motivating and Directing Others, Drive for Results.
ABOUT ALLIEDBARTON SECURITY SERVICES
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry s premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. AlliedBarton provides superior security officer services to protect people, homes and businesses. The most honored security services provider, AlliedBarton consistently delivers exceptional service which creates a differentiated experience for clients and the people they serve. More than 60,000 employees and 120 offices serve thousands of clients with levels of protection that anticipate needs and build enduring relationships. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957.
Account Manager Client/Job Specific Skill Qualifications:
* Communicate staffing needs via Requisition Form; assist recruiters in identifying, interviewing and hiring quality candidates.
* Develop staff in both technical and professional skills through performance management (coaching, counseling, disciplining, training, annual formal performance evaluations, recognition, etc.).
* Assure that employee grievances are heard and resolved (with help from appropriate Support employees, as required) and that personnel records are updated and accurate (Change of Status forms, rosters, etc.).
* Assure communication of policies, company announcements and job openings through a consistently updated READ file at each site.
* Provides the basis of a great place to work by treating staff with respect
* Meet all contractual scheduled hours with a minimum of unbilled overtime.
* Coordinate and/or conduct site-specific OJT, client-specific training, and annual refresher training for law enforcement and security personnel, as well as meet AlliedBarton s corporate training standards.
* Reconcile police and security logs against shift responsibilities and patrols; review incident reports prior to submitting to client and coordinate preliminary investigations.
* Perform account audits and off-hour visits, completing required documentation.
* Develop / maintain operational procedures so that a valid, site-specific OPM and post orders are always available for emergency reference by the police and security staff.
* Manage uniforms, equipment, supplies & vehicles utilized at the account, maintaining appropriate inventories and maintenance checklists.
* Take a proactive role in communicating with the client and meeting his needs; meet with regularly, listen to issues, provide law enforcement, security and technical expertise and solutions. Ensure complete customer satisfaction.
* Be responsible for assigned account(s) and personnel seven days a week. Although supervision is in place, the Account Manager will be provided a pager to facilitate emergency around-the-clock contact. All pager contacts must be responded to promptly.
* Efficiently interface with district and support staff and negotiate realistic deadlines for needed services.
* Administer site safety program, workers compensation and risk management programs as appropriate to the site and Corporate procedures.
* Participate in unemployment hearings
* Capably utilize WinTeam for scheduling and billing, and to produce reports (such as Scheduling Activity, Invoice Aging by Tiers, Training Summary and Training Detail reports) that require interpretation and action for effective business management.
* Enforce AlliedBarton policies as outlined by the handbooks and executive memos.
* Prepare / manage annual budget and meet account financial goals including gross profit, overtime, and payroll accuracy. These will be greatly impacted by high employee retention / low turnover.
* Assist District Manager with rate increases, billing management and accounts receivable.
AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and it is our people that differentiate AlliedBarton. Recognized as a training leader, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our focus on learning and development and our leadership culture helps our employees grow personally and professionally.
Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure* Embark upon an exciting career journey and Dare to be GREAT! Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!
For additional information, please visit our website at www.AlliedBarton.com.
AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran.