Special Projects & Change Mgmnt Specialist - Network Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 8
* PMP certification
* Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment, demonstrate teamwork and initiative, and function productively in the face of new assignments and the re-prioritization of existing assignments.
* Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
* Excellent writing and communication skills, strong communicator with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, contractors, managers, 3rd parties, and customers as needed
* Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
* Strong analytic and decision making abilities.
* Experience with Microsoft tools to be able to put together indicators, keep track on work request/project activities
* Must have strong customer relationship skills
* Experience managing closures/acquisitions/divestitures activities related to network environment
* Network engineering experience
* Network architecture/topology
* VoIP experience
* Advanced Knowledge of network management tools and protocol
* Network integration with Cloud environment