Special Projects Manager Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
STG International, Inc. is seeking a full-time Special Projects Manager Assistants for Federal Occupational Health in Salt Lake City, UT. This position is initially for up to six months.
* Assists with the implementation of designated operational tasks, which could be short or long term projects.
* Works under a Special Projects Manager.
* May work with COTR, Clinical Council, Operations or Program Managers.
* Assists with all phases of various projects including but not limited to initiating, planning, controlling, executing and finalizing.
* Assists with the research of information pertinent to the project.
* Assists with the development of realistic schedules with measurable tasks to ensure the project stays on task.
* Assists with operations to ensure the project stays on task.
* Assists with train team members and others when needed in project related issues.
* Helps to monitor identified timelines, budget and resource allocation or course correct to ensure project outcomes are met.
* Write reports.
* Use Iprocurement and support COR work on varying contracts.
* Examples of projects could include, but are not limited to: coordinating with facilities team, to support operational functions of FOHS OHCs, assisting with FOHS conference coordination and planning; coordinating with orientation teams to revise/update orientation tools, management and facilitation of background investigation process and badging process.
* High school diploma, with one year experience in project management.
* Experience with procurement and billing experience preferred.
* Experience and proficiency with MS Excel, preferably including use of pivot tables.
* General computer expertise is a must; for instance using Sharepoint sites and other web sites like ordering from web stores.
* Experience with simplified purchases and procurement/credit card assisting principles, preferably within a government setting.
* Familiarity with iProcurement.
* Good communication and phone skills are needed.
* Good customer service skills are a must especially the one for simplified procurements as they will be talking with our staff in the field sites and with vendors the majority of the day.
* Attention to detail will be required.
STG International, Inc (STGi) is a workforce solutions company providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and management consulting services and human capital solutions help our clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission.
STGi offers a Competitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States