Analyst I, Interface - (Horsham, PA or Irvine, CA)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Specialist, Client Support I (Horsham, PA or Irvine, CA)
Client Support Analysts (Interface Support) are responsible for the timely support of interfaces and related products for NextGen Healthcare Customers. Their jobs are technical and often involve troubleshooting connectivity issues, interface message issues and database problems. Position is in Horsham, PA or Irvine, CA, shifts 8:30am 5:30pm.
* Use independent judgment to address and resolve technical issues
* Use technical skill to resolve complex issues with customer s interfaces, databases, software applications, technical configuration, etc.
* Exercise discretion and independent thinking to make recommendations and advise customers regarding the use of their interface, hardware and software platforms.
* Respond to all support issues in less than 2 hours by telephone and maintain average resolution time of less than 2 days. Resolve and close all tickets with customer s approval.
* Manage call queue and make sure follow-ups are timely including making sure other company
* Analyze and independently identify often complex problems within the interface software, and work closely with Interface Development to resolve.
* Exercise independent judgment to determine the appropriate course of action to be taken during an interface implementation based on the analysis performed and all possible solutions. (i.e.- move to production versus continue testing)
* Take the appropriate course of action critical to the customer s operation of the interface in order to remedy problems and issues identified. Such courses of action may include further analysis and/or repair of customer interfaces settings etc.
* Use discretion and determine independently whether or not a customer requires training on the use of the interface and determine if such training is billable or not even if it exceeds the company s time guidelines.
* Document all analysis and actions for all Support calls; this data is used by management to determine resource requirements and allocations, interface enhancements necessary, customer training curriculum and other factors critical to company s operation.
* Provide emergency interface support during non-business hours on a billable basis per company policy. Use discretion to determine whether or not to waive company policy to render such emergency support on a non-billable basis
* Provide input to short term plans, i.e. action plans to resolve major customer interface problems
* Represent the company in handling customer complaints, resolving grievances, etc.
* Prior experience working as a Customer Support Analyst in a busy technology call center or related experience
* Experience troubleshooting proprietary medical software solutions
* Technical background and working knowledge of Windows, etc
* Excellent English language oral and written communication skills
* Ability to balance multiple priorities
* Display dependable, punctual and professional demeanor
* Candidate must be customer service oriented
* Possess strong problem solving skills
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
* High School Diploma
* Must be Mirth certified in applicable application within 6 months of employment
* Previous knowledge of the NextGen Healthcare Application Suite
* Previous knowledge of Networking, SQL, Open VPN, Internet Information Services (IIS), Continuity of Care Document (CCD), Interoperability & HL7
* Bachelor s degree in Health Information Management or related field
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.