Assoc Specialist - Customer Service (Scheduler)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Energy Transfer Partners
JOB DESCRIPTIONEssential Functions:
- Acts as customer, pipeline, and producer contact to initiate and coordinate natural gas scheduling activities.
- Prepares manual transportation invoices, monitors collections and minimizes accounts receivable balances.
- Insures the timely payment of transportation and balancing invoices.
- Manages shipper and OBA imbalances according to tariff, within pipeline operating conditions and in a manner that minimizes financial exposure.
- Utilizes operational balancing tools, such an OFO's, as system conditions require.
- Provides general customer support to resolve customer problems or disputes regarding transportation activities (E.G. imbalances, billing).
- Supports the marketers of transportation services by providing integrated customer responsive services and information for assigned customer accounts.
- Maintains constant communication with assigned customer accounts.
- Conducts special studies involving customer related inquiries.
Provides input to streamline or improved the scheduling and invoicing processes, including developing additional electronic communication capabilities.
- Provides ongoing reports relative to job responsibilities.
- Accommodate rotating or alternate work schedule.
Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, economics, mathematics or computer science or additional equivalent experience.
- Zero to three years of analytical experience preferably in a related area to have a working knowledge of natural gas pipeline tariffs, contracts, operations and/or gas accounting or equivalent and relative work experience of similar nature.
- Candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with a high skill set in Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge of the respective pipeline tariffs, or the Messenger Plus system a plus.
- Must be an initiator and self-starter. Must be able to handle multiple priorities.
- Able to work flexible work schedule as required.
- Periodic on-call duties in order to backup evening/weekend personnel.
- Ability to acquire new skill sets as deemed necessary.
NOTE: Candidates may be considered for a different level in the job family based on their skills and experience.
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications