Specialist, Customer Service
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
* Provide the highest level of customer service to new
and existing customer accounts through sales support
and account management activities.
* Generate reports to analyze customer order patterns,
and identify opportunities.
* Liaison between Sales Managers, Customers, Brokers &
Saputo Department personnel.
* Ongoing interaction & maintain good rapport with
customer accounts, sales personnel & internal
supporting departments to insure customer
* Execute order-entry with high accuracy and follow
through including solving problems in a professional
and timely manner.
* Handle multiple priorities including customer
inquiries, order changes, sample orders, product
returns and product shortage resolution.
* Monitor customer order patterns and adjust orders in
accordance with company practices, policies and
* Cross-train, as necessary, to provide for efficient
* Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication
and time management skills.
* Strong attention to detail and excellent
* Ability to communicate policies and procedures and
* Ability to manage multiple tasks with good
problem-solving and decision-making skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills; ability to successfully
work in a team environment.
* Excellent data entry and proficiency in the use of
computers and Microsoft Office programs. Working
knowledge of AS400 preferred.