Desk Side Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
Cotiviti USA, LLC
The successful IT Desk Side Specialist will be educated with 4-year IT degree or equivalent and possess a Microsoft or CompTIA-based qualification. The Specialist will be adept at supporting Infrastructure technologies at second level support including standard desktop PC imaging and configuration, Windows 7/8, Microsoft Office 2013, Windows Server 2012, Active Directory, secure remote access and Cisco-based telephone systems.
The Specialist is responsible for overseeing the operations of their assigned sites and coordination of efforts with remote team members, vendors, and clients. The role requires excellent relationship management skills as they will be expected to interact with all levels of customers, decision makers, and technicians both internal and external. The successful candidate will have demonstrated self-motivation, ability to prioritize projects and incidents, and working autonomously with limited supervision.
The employee will be required to work outside their regular working hours as needed.
* Deploy and administer IT systems in the assigned region, including end-user desktops/laptops, servers, network equipment, voice and video hardware and mobile devices
* Perform incident resolution or, when required, escalate to the appropriate group
* Interact with global IT teams to track and prioritize incidents and tasks in the ticket queues
* Execute software installation and deployment to computing systems
* Execute asset change tasks and reflect such changes in appropriate databases
* Ensure security and policy compliance while performing technical tasks
* Create and update knowledgebase articles to ensure quality documentation exists for the support process
* Perform emergency or periodically planned information systems administration tasks, maintenance/upgrades and configuration changes
* Contribute to projects as needed and as coordinated by the assigned project manager
* Significant amount of business travel may be required, as driven by business needs.
* Special project assignment, backfill requirements or rotations may require short-term assignments to other sites and regions
* Significant flexibility is expected to perform off-hours activities, both on site and remotely
* Create accurate documentation for all customer interactions in Cotiviti Incident Management System.
What we re looking for:
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field strongly preferred.
* 3+ years of experience in a similar role required.
* CompTIA A+ certifications required; Network+ strongly preferred.
* Strong customer service skills.
* ITIL v3 Foundation certification or higher experience deploying hardware, software and operating system packages.
* Knowledge of Microsoft WDS, Ghost and associated technologies
* Knowledge of Cisco-based phone/networking systems
* Ability to analyze technical issues and problems, diagnose problems, provide support to employees and assist other technicians with issues
* Possess the ability to communicate clearly, simply, and effectively on both technical and non-technical matters to peers and all levels of the organization
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.