Specialist, EAB Delivery
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
The Advisory Board Company
Specialist, EAB Delivery
Delivery & Solutions
Share | |Email this job
SPECIALIST, EAB DELIVERY
EAB Performance Technologies
Education Advisory Board
LEARN ABOUT US
CONNECT WITH US
Community Impact Twitter
THE ROLE IN BRIEF:
Specialists work within the Consulting Technology team and play a key role in supporting member milestones, analyzing member operations and data, developing presentations and report deliverables and managing team projects. Specialists have the opportunity to work closely with members to ensure each membership moves forward efficiently, providing analytics support and project management throughout the duration of the membership.
Our current opportunity is based in Washington, DC.
- Provide in office support (less than 10% travel) to the consulting team to set and execute against project milestones
- Identify potential issues that will impede success and recommend corrective action
- Review and support development of presentation and report deliverables
- Play a key role in analyzing member sites and performance
- Serve a key role in coordinating logistics of complex projects
- Support member calls
- Contribute to process improvement development efforts by helping to scale day to day member activities
- Bachelor s Degree
- 1+ Year of Professional Work Experience
- Valid Driver s License
- Strong track record of attention to detail and service orientation
- Previous work experience, education, or demonstrated interest in the higher education field
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and communicate project timelines effectively
- Understanding of Higher Education Industry
- Demonstrated analytical reasoning and solution-focus problem solving skills
- Demonstrated project management and organizational expertise
- Experience working Excel and Salesforce
- Ability to manage projects independently
- Ability to drill down to the root cause of issues and be creative in problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to manage member relationships
- Previous experience working at The Advisory Board Company
ABOUT EDUCATION ADVISORY BOARD
EAB is a best practices firm that uses a combination of research, technology, and services to improve the performance of 1,100+ educational institutions. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., EAB forges and finds the best new ideas and proven practices from its network of thousands of leaders, then customizes and hardwires them into every level of member organizations, creating enduring value. For more information, visit www.eab.com.
We are a workplace that...
Values and celebrates diversity of experience, culture, and opinion
Is committed to creating an inclusive environment to enhance our collective experience
Promotes a supportive community through staff-led affinity groups, events, and education
OUR CULTURE & VALUES:
We think Forbes said it best: Making the world a better place is what The Advisory Board Company is all about. We have a unique culture where employees are told to avoid after work emails, encouraged to take 10 hours per month of paid leave for community service, and are expected to add surplus value in every interaction with a member or colleague.
Over the past thirty years, we have developed a distinctive corporate culture based on our values and principles. We award, promote, and praise based on individual performance, capabilities, and ambition. We provide ways for staff to share their time, talent, and passions in the community. We reward innovation and foster a collaborative environment. We have a performance-driven staff and peers that challenge one another in the workplace. And we want free-thinkers, agile speakers, witty writers, and team players to join the firm at Advisory Board, your ideas are heard and your contributions matter.
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, The Advisory Board Company offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- 20+ days paid time off and 10+ paid company holidays
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.
The Advisory Board Company is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.