Specialist I - Mortgage Loan Setup
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOverview: About CIT
CIT (NYSE: CIT) was born in 1908 when Henry Ittleson found a new way to make financing available to businesses in St. Louis, Missouri. Soon CIT was forging paths across the country, into Canada and overseas. But time and experience have produced innovations unimagined a century ago. True to its pioneering legacy, CIT remains an agent of opportunity, providing new resources and fresh perspectives to over one million clients across thirty industries around the globe.
CIT is a financial holding company. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across more than 30 industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
For more than 100 years, CIT has steadily innovated, providing carefully tailored financing solutions to meet the needs of a changing global economy. Along the way, CIT continually redefined what it means to be a financing partner, providing ideas as well as capital to build businesses - and relationships - that have endured for decades.
* Opening of new loan files
* 1-2 yrs experience as a loan processor
* Set up file for disclosures with accurate data entry
* Track and organize disclosures and check them for completion
* Open escrow, title, and other services
* Order appraisals, transcripts, and verifications accurately
* Assist Sr. Loan Processors in any and all capacity that may be needed.
Qualifications: 2 or more years of experience with a broad understanding of mortgage loans* Knowledge of Mortgage Banking preferred.* Ability to organize and coordinate projects.* Excellent Customer Service skills.
* Ability to adapt to change.* Works well under time constraints.* Computer literate.* Consistency in order to ensure service levels are met- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
Experience: 2+ years in mortgage loans