Specialist II, Community Relations Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Boston Scientific Corporation
Arden Hills, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRIMARY LOCATION: US-MN-Arden Hills
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS: (n/a); US-MA-Marlborough; US-MN-Maple Grove
REQUISITION ID: 286685
BOSTON SCIENTIFIC (NYSE: BSX) TRANSFORMS LIVES THROUGH INNOVATIVE MEDICAL SOLUTIONS THAT IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF PATIENTS AROUND THE WORLD. AS A GLOBAL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY LEADER FOR MORE THAN 30 YEARS, WE ADVANCE SCIENCE FOR LIFE BY PROVIDING A BROAD RANGE OF HIGH PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS THAT ADDRESS UNMET PATIENT NEEDS AND REDUCE THE COST OF HEALTHCARE.
At Boston Scientific, our products and technologies are used to diagnose or treat a wide range of medical conditions including heart, digestive, pulmonary, vascular, urological, women's health, and chronic pain conditions. We are a leading innovator of medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. We continue to innovate in key areas and are extending our innovations into new geographies and high-growth adjacency markets.
To establish Boston Scientific as a recognized, positive force making a difference in the community. To foster employee connectivity and engagement with Boston Scientific through their experiences within the company and local communities and to contribute towards building a positive reputation and strong global brand for Boston Scientific.
- Build strategic Corporate and/or philanthropic community programs, strategies, tactics and budgets that provide measureable value to Boston Scientific and the community.
- Nurture existing and cultivate new collaborative business and nonprofit relationships that strengthen our communities and enhance Boston Scientific's reputation as an excellent corporate citizen, represent BSC in the local community.
- Engage employees in community outreach opportunities to maximize community effort and Boston Scientific visibility, ensuring alignment with Boston Scientific business objectives.
- Administer and oversee grant review and charitable contributions process, ensuring compliance to BSC policies and mitigating risk.
- Develop a multi-channel, global Corporate Citizenship communication strategy that targets both internal and external audiences, ensures alignment with the corporate brand and works toward a shared value for the community and Boston Scientific.
- Develop database & evaluation tools to provide metrics for Corporate Citizenship programs with a goal of continuous improvement and data integrity.
- 2-3 years of experience in communications or community relations role
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience with social media and online communications
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting Notes: US-MN-Arden Hills||(n/a); US-MA-Marlborough; US-MN-Maple Grove||Human Resources||(n/a)
Nearest Major Market: Minneapolis
Job Segment: Database, CSR, Technology, Management