Specialist IV - Treasury Mgmt Account Analysis
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 1/19/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONOverview: About CIT
CIT (NYSE: CIT) was born in 1908 when Henry Ittleson found a new way to make financing available to businesses in St. Louis, Missouri. Soon CIT was forging paths across the country, into Canada and overseas. But time and experience have produced innovations unimagined a century ago. True to its pioneering legacy, CIT remains an agent of opportunity, providing new resources and fresh perspectives to over one million clients across thirty industries around the globe.
CIT is a financial holding company. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across more than 30 industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
For more than 100 years, CIT has steadily innovated, providing carefully tailored financing solutions to meet the needs of a changing global economy. Along the way, CIT continually redefined what it means to be a financing partner, providing ideas as well as capital to build businesses - and relationships - that have endured for decades.
Responsibilities: POSITION DESCRIPTION
This position supports the daily operational aspects of the Extended Account Analysis (XAA) system. The Specialist IV will set up and maintain accounts on analysis, as well as conduct research, analyze and resolve analysis related inquiries. The ideal candidate must possess a sense of urgency to all inquiries received via different delivery channels. In addition, the candidate must be comfortable working with large set of data.
- Assist with the initial setup, maintenance, and ongoing support of accounts on analysis including but not limited to affiliation of accounts within a relationships, price exceptions, billing structure, and any analysis related projects
- Provide response in a professional and timely manner to inquires related to account analysis posed by our internal and external client base
- Review daily reports detailing transactions and activities performed by the XAA system and conduct research to resolve any indicated exceptions
- Identify and recommend procedural improvements based on review of current workflow and the desire for an automated solution
- Prepare ad-hoc report requests based on criteria set by management using data from XAA
- Comply with all bank's policies and procedures and stay current with bank's assigned compliance training
- Demonstrates a commitment to the CIT Bank, N.A. Business Principles
* 3 - 5 years of banking experience (preferably 2 yrs plus experience in Treasury Management Services and/or familiarity with account analysis)
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration preferred
* Excellent customer service communication skills; both written and verbal
* Ability to prioritize tasks on a daily basis, is detail oriented, and self motivated
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office functions and OS functionalities (Excel and Word a must)