Specialist, Lease Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.DescriptionResponsible for all aspects of Lease Administration for a designated portfolio of cell site leases from lease inception to conclusion. Work independently and as part of a team to manage the accurate accounting of T-Mobile's cell site lease portfolio by interpreting and abstracting lease financials, terms and key clauses; monitoring and executing key lease dates and ensuring compliance in accordance with departmental policies and company financial controls. In this role, the Specialist is accountable to perform various self-audits and reconciliations internally and externally with lease landlords and payees, and is responsible for managing a portfolio with an average of 4500 leases and annual lease expense of $100M.QualificationsMinimum Required
- 2 years lease administration experience or specific wireless/telecommunications experience related to property management, real estate or lease administration.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform in-depth financial reconciliations and analysis.
- Proven ability to interpret and abstract complex lease language.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong PC/technical skills with proficiency in MS Office Programs (specifically Excel) and proven aptitude for learning new software quickly.
- Experience utilizing lease administration database systems.
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment while meeting or exceeding business service levels and quality/accuracy metrics.Desired
- 3 - 5 years specific wireless/telecommunications experience related to cell site lease administration.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and demonstrated proficiency using lease management databases.EducationMinimum Required
- Associates Degree
- Relevant Work ExperienceLicense or Certification(None)General/Physical Requirements(None)Enterprise Core CompetenciesRequires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.Essential Functions
- Accurate and timely interpretation, abstraction and validation of lease information into T-Mobile's lease management database, including reconciliation and processing of all lease related payments and invoices.
- Analysis of department reports to proactively manage portfolio for actionable key dates, resolving data integrity issues, and risk mitigation and exposure.
- Accurate and timely processing of lease related documents and dissemination of pertinent landlord information via database systems of record to ensure adherence to business and company SOX obligations.
- Provide complex analysis of lease issues both legal and financial. Audit lease-related financial statements, portfolio data points and operational processes. Provide peer and management feedback. Partner with internal and external business customers to resolve escalated issues.
- Work directly with landlords for reconciliation of lease financials to ensure accurate accounting and resolution of both underpayments and overpayments.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .