Specialist, Marketing, Gov _n_ Major
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.This role will be responsible for the execution of marketing and event strategies and initiatives that drive profitable business results in the region. This position coordinates and executes marketing programs and events at the local level that will drive customer traffic into T-Mobile locations. He/she will work closely with cross-functional marketing teams to ensure local brand awareness within the Area. The Specialist, Marketing will provide ideas and feedback to the Sr. Manager of Marketing in order to grow the business from a grass roots approach by maximizing local market knowledge and competitive advantage.
- 4 years experience executing a marketing function in a corporate environment
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization
- A team player with a positive attitude towards customer service
- A passion to be on a winning teamEducationMinimum Required
- Bachelor's Degree
- Or equivalent work experienceRequires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.Essential FunctionsCreate, develop, and execute marketing programs and strategies that tie into corporate marketing initiatives in order to grow the Region's business.Utilize the Area's and Corporate marketing direction to customize marketing tactics which produce the highest ROIProvide and recommend new marketing tactics to the Sr. Manager Marketing in response to competitive landscapeExecute field initiatives and strategies in conjunction with Corporate and Area marketing activitiesTravel throughout the region in order to support marketing programsClosely monitor sales opportunities and quickly provide upper management with trends in order to maximize marketing opportunities in the regionEnsure the national brand awareness is localized according to Region's business needs while staying true to the T-Mobile brandParticipate in the education of front line employees to build brand awarenessDrive customer awareness of T-Mobile's products and servicesPlan and execute external marketing events with consumers and business that drive increased brand awareness and revenue opportunities.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .