Specialist, Merchant Ops
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Hoffman Estates, IL
JOB DESCRIPTION*Job Description
The Specialist, Merchant Operations is a part of a centralized team responsible for performing a specific group of core merchandising functions which support the OBU merchandising organization. In addition, the specialist may be involved with special projects on an as needed basis. This position provides the foundation for future opportunities in Merchandising, Marketing and other areas within SHC.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include:
* Enters affiliate, email and personalization offers into the Smart Offer Platform (SOP) utilizing data provided by merchant teams and/or print ads
* Builds/tests deals such as Percent/Dollar Off, BOGO/Fixed Price to support online promotional events
* Enters Hot Weekly Deals and Site-Wide offers into the Promotions Management System (PMS) tool.
* Reviews & optimizes top internal keyword search terms
* Reclassifies Marketplace items
* Identifies opportunities for taxonomy updates
Executes MAP pricing requests (information provided by Merchant Organization)* Sets Price Alert Exceptions (information provided by Merchant Organization)
* Set Inactive Dates (information provided by Merchant Organization)
* Provide assistance investigating why items are not online
* Special Projects
* Attends/leads various meetings
* Trains/partners with merchants and other support team on owned processes
* Works/trains with the Offshore Merchant Ops team
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Some College
* 0 to 2 years related professional experience.
* Excellent computer skills with the Microsoft suite of products (Excel, Word Power Point)
* Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to understand and apply logic to complex systems and applications.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
* Strong organizational skills and detail driven
* Ability to work with others