Senior Specialist - Regulatory Compl
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Energy Transfer Partners
JOB DESCRIPTION- Is knowledgeable in Regulatory Compliance and Interpretations.
- Provide training to field personnel as necessary.
- Provide liaison responsibilities between Regulatory Agencies and Company personnel.
- Work with Operations to provide adequate understanding of the regulations.
- Remain current with new and proposed regulations.
- Perform internal audits to ensure compliance.
- Possess technical writing and verbal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in related Engineering discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- In the absence of an acceptable degree, minimum three (3) years' experience with pipeline operations and/or regulatory experience, or exposure to Federal Pipeline Safety regulations and compliance.
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle complex and highly confidential matters in a mature, professional manner.
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills with ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple, concurrent assignments.
- Ability to identify work priorities and function with very little supervision.
- Must be able to work effectively with a diverse workforce, set own priorities, and balance multiple jobs to meet deadlines.
- Must exercise initiative, discretion, good judgment and tact in handling job responsibilities and assignments.
- Must be able to travel multiple days with minimal notice.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office.
Energy Transfer is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected classifications