Specialist - Retail Training
Sunoco fuel can be found in 27 states, and its brand recognized worldwide as the official racing fuel of NASCAR, INDYCAR, the National Hot Rod Association, the American Motorcyclist Association and more than 50 other racing series. Sunoco's commitment to performance and innovation continues, driving a new period of expansion.
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) is a master limited partnership whose territory ranges from Maine to Hawaii, and we continue to expand. Sunoco LP that operates approximately 1,340 convenience stores (including APlus, Stripes, Aloha Island Mart and Tigermarket brands) and retail fuel sites, and distributes motor fuel to convenience stores, independent dealers, commercial customers and distributors located in 30 states at approximately 6,800 sites.
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) owns SUN's general partner and incentive distribution rights. The Energy Transfer family of companies controls approximately 71,000 miles of pipelines, supplying major fuels throughout the country
A career with Sunoco is about committing yourself to things that matter, including great customer service, quality performance, teamwork, integrity, and pride. At Sunoco we have a passion for creativity, new ideas and teamwork and we are looking for the best and brightest talent.
Plan, deliver and facilitate training and learning programs for business units across Sunoco. Build strong professional relationships with business partners to understand learning needs and to deliver curriculum that meets their business goals and improves performance. Deliver dynamic and effective presentations with a solid understanding of adult learning theory and is skilled in the classroom with adult learners.
* Work with internal customers and instructional design to determine the best method and plan for implementing enterprise level learning and development programs.
* Facilitate learning programs across multiple groups and various content as needed and seeks feedback from customers and learners to continuously improve impact and delivery.
* Model, teach and coach others to deliver learning content effectively.
* Provide input to the design of programs to leverage \\"Train the Trainer\\" models and blended learning approaches to maximize effectiveness.
* Coach others how to train and manage the certification process for Training Centers.
* Support the development of training materials and resources as needed.
* Provide feedback to teachers and learners in operations and complete assessments and feedback as needed.
* Use project management skills to lead implementation of new programs.
* Coaches and teaches management in the Certified Learning Centers to deliver consistent curriculum for management onboarding.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
* Requires 5-7 years in retail and food related operations, preferably with convenience store and/or convenience store support experience.
* Requires ability to facilitate and manage programs and evaluate learner progress.
* Ability to lead projects and major company initiatives independently.
* Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
* 3+ years of experience as a C-store or Restaurant Manager or 3+ years in a training specialist role in a service business
* Bachelor's Degree in related discipline such as HR, Marketing or Business.
* Significant experience with adult based training and education