Specialized Team Lead Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
Saint Joseph, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
Pro Staff has a unique opportunity available with a transportation company in St. Joseph, MN. This is an excellent chance to work with a business that was included in the \\"TOP 150 PLACES TO WORK\\" in the state of MN. Specific job duties that are required for the Specialized Team Lead Assist are:
* Being responsible for keeping trucks loaded. Dealing with customers, brokers, drivers, and handling all details involved.
* Accountable for providing customer service to all customers, drivers & brokers, including pricing, current loads & delivery information.
* Responsible for calling customers & brokers to solicit freight. Help in securing new accounts when needed.
* Helping drivers with all work & personal related questions, comments or concerns.
* Work close with dispatch team, as well as brokerage department, business service department, safety department, attend safety meetings, educational seminars and classes.
* Maintain better than average communication with office team & drivers.
* Maintain accurate information on brokers, including name, phone number, surety bond, MC #, signed contract, & company credit standards.
* All end of day duties - emailing, faxing, etc.
* Qualify new customers & brokers, maintain current records. Work closely with Business Service to Qualify.
* Work torward achieving and maintaining company goals. This will be done by each person keeping trucks loaded and taking every opportunity to add partials to shipments, there for increasing cents per mile and profit margin.
* Able to work with demanding hours, be available no less than 8am-5pm M-F. Some weekend work may be required. Be willing to make and receive calls from drivers after hours.
* Other duties as directed by team leader, manager, and owners.
* An understanding of the transportation industry, or desire to learn.
* College degree or 2-4 years work experience, sales training helpful.
* Able to multi-task and prioritize task at hand.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a smile on your face!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.