Specialty Leasing / Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Specialty Leasing / Marketing Manager
Auto Req ID
The Specialty Leasing / Marketing Manager will have overall responsibility for the specialty leasing and marketing programs at the property.
For specialty leasing, oversee and direct the specialty leasing program in order to achieve the center s specialty leasing income, ancillary income and occupancy goals. Primary responsibility includes the ongoing licensing of the common area RMUs, temporary kiosks, and temporary inline stores.
For marketing, lead the center s marketing efforts in support of the property s strategic goals. The Specialty Leasing / Marketing Manager will ensure that JLL s marketing platforms (Marketing for Leasing, Marketing for Sales, Marketing for Revenue), are effectively employed to drive results.
Other accountabilities include budgeting, financial reporting and forecasting. Must demonstrate the ability to juggle responsibilities, prioritize tasks and manage time effectively. In both roles, the focus will be on driving results and providing superior client service to maximize client satisfaction.
* Development and implementation of the annual marketing plan for the property, based upon the center s strategic goals.
* Develop and effectively execute sales promotions, special events and internal and external communication strategies to drive tenant sales. Include retailers as appropriate.
* Digital media management: maintaining mall web site, email program, mobile program and social media program, as applicable.
* Creation of marketing budget to support the marketing plan; ongoing monitoring of the marketing budget; monthly reforecasting and adjustment as needed to meet year-end projections.
* Other responsibilities include analysis of sales and statistical data, financial reporting, public relations, media buying, traditional and digital media management, program results documentation and general administrative duties.
* Develop and maintain an appropriate level of involvement in community activities representing the property and JLL.
* Work with Regional Marketing Manager / Leasing Manager / Specialty Leasing Manager to ensure that leasing collaterals such as leasing packets, research data and fact sheets are current, complete and accurate.
* Communicate with the client and regionals as needed or required. Elements of communication may include sales narrative, marketing for leasing, marketing for sales and marketing for revenue efforts. Ensure that the client and team are kept apprised of market activities in the trade area.
* Support the property team in efforts to maintain appropriate client and tenant satisfaction ratings.
* Identify new and unique prospects for the specialty leasing program and/or permanent leasing.
* Ensure that specialty leasing retailers and amenities enhance the appearance and values of the shopping center and meet JLL s visual merchandising requirements and standards of professionalism.
* Maintain ongoing communication with permanent leasing agent to ascertain space availability, merchandise mix goals, and incubation candidates.
* Generate alternative revenue through ancillary income opportunities.
* Oversee all specialty leasing retailers to ensure adherence to the property s Operational Guidelines and Design Criteria.
* Prepare all license agreement documents in the DealTrak system. Coordinate the execution of agreements with the General Manager and the licensee.
* Ensure each licensee has provided the appropriate Certificate of Insurance.
* Coordinate the set-up, relocation, and breakdown of all specialty leasing licensees.
* Coordinate all national deals with the specialty leasing regional team.
* Establish an ongoing partnership with licensees to maximize individual store sales through a retailer communication / sales program.
* Develop and implement specialty leasing retailer action plans aimed at maximizing sales and increasing the center s value.
* Monitor, control, and adjust, as appropriate, marketing / specialty leasing budgets and forecasts and ancillary income goals to meet year-end projections.
* Process all license agreements in accordance with the Data Management Procedures.
* Ensure rent is collected from all licensees adhering to the Specialty Leasing Rent Collection Procedures.
* Review monthly sales reports from permanent tenants and have a thorough knowledge of retailer sales and track key retailer and category trends.
* Collect monthly sales reports from licensees and generate a sales report, ensuring all percentage rent and percentage in lieu is billed appropriately.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* A Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree is required.
* An advanced degree in Marketing, Communications or related field is preferred.
* Three years of practical experience is required.
* Three years in the retail environment or comparable experience is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Experience in managing budgets.
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written).
* Selling and negotiation skills with the ability to use tact and diplomacy when interacting with others.
* Flexibility to work varied schedules including weekends and evenings.
* Special events coordination and management experience is preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
* Must have or be willing to get a Real Estate license within 120 days of employment.
PHYSICAL WORK REQUIREMENTS AND WORK CONDITIONS
* Walking the mall, setting up for events.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website. Please reference Job 43310BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we