Speech Language Pathologist / SLP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Battle Creek, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRN SLP for the Portage and Battle Creek, MI area
Battle Creek, MI 49015
Job #: prnSLPTstjoMI054678c
SLP will provide home health services to the residents of our Brookdale owned and operated independent living and assisted living communities in the Portage and Battle Creek areas. This position is hourly.
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Identify and treat residents with speech, language, voice and fluency disorders
* Provide and direct speech therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
* Develop treatment plans by identifying a problem list, long and short-term goals, and methods to achieve recovery
* Work in accordance with physicians' orders and adhere to applicable principles and practices of speech therapy, Brookdale policies/procedures, and state regulations
* Review the quality and match of the total services delivered and individual speech language pathology programs using predetermined criteria
Required skills and qualifications:
* Master's degree in speech therapy from an accredited program
* License to practice speech therapy in the state
* ASHA Certification; must have Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
* Home health experience preferred
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, holidays and weekends as needed
* Basic computer software skills with Microsoft Word and Excel
Please contact Kelly Dymock / firstname.lastname@example.org / 704 541 7471 / 414 299 5076 (fax)
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-149056.aspx'