Speech & Language Pathologist / SLP Home Health
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
Naples, FL 34105
Job #: prnSLPHHnapFL067646
Nurse on Call - Home Healthcare by Brookdale, is a Medicare certified agency providing home healthcare services. We take pride in our strong reputation for furnishing the high quality skilled nursing, rehabilitation and related services that our patients and their families and physicians expect and deserve. We enrich lives every day.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Brookdale Healthcare Services is looking for a Speech & Language Pathologist / SLP to provide therapy services in the Naples, FL area. Join a dynamic team of health care providers focused on health, wellness and prevention for all our patients.
* Identify and treat residents with swallowing dysfunction
* Identify and treat residents with speech, language, voice and fluency disorders
* Provide and direct speech therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
* Develop treatment plans by identifying a problem list, long and short-term goals, and methods to achieve recovery
* Work in accordance with physicians' orders and adhere to applicable principles and practices of speech therapy, Brookdale policies/procedures, and state regulations
Required skills and qualifications:
* Master's degree in speech therapy from an accredited program
* License to practice speech therapy in the state; Vital Stim Certification
* ASHA Certification; must have Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
* Skilled nursing experience preferred
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, holidays and weekends as needed
* Basic computer software skills with Microsoft Word and Excel
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150178.aspx'