Speech Language Pathologist / SLP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
St. Joseph, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONPRN SLP for the St. Joseph area - needs home health experience
St Joseph, MI 49085
Job #: prnSLPstjMI065803
A career with Brookdale Healthcare Services has never been so rewarding! Brookdale Home Health is ranked among the Top Ten largest home heath companies in the country. Many of our agencies carry a five-star rating and are recognized by Decision Health as Home Care Elite agencies. We own and operate more than 80+ agencies nationwide, serving approximately 17,000 patients throughout our Brookdale Home Health Division.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Identify and treat residents with speech, language, voice and fluency disorders
* Provide and direct speech therapy services to patients, including assessment, treatment, program planning and implementation
* Develop treatment plans by identifying a problem list, long and short-term goals, and methods to achieve recovery
* Work in accordance with physicians' orders and adhere to applicable principles and practices of speech therapy, Brookdale policies/procedures, and state regulations
* Review the quality and match of the total services delivered and individual speech language pathology programs using predetermined criteria
Required skills and qualifications:
* Master's degree in speech therapy from an accredited program
* License to practice speech therapy in the state; Vital Stim Certification
* ASHA Certification; must have Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
* Skilled nursing experience preferred
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, holidays and weekends as needed
* Basic computer software skills with Microsoft Word and Excel
For more information, contact Kelly Dymock Phone: (704)541-7471; Fax: (414)299-5076; Email: email@example.com.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147583.aspx'