Speech Pathologist - Home Health
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization headquartered in Broomfield with facilities located in Colorado, Kansas and Montana. SCL Health operates:
4 safety net clinics
1 children's mental health treatment center
190 ambulatory service centers
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring healthand hopeto our patients.
Our ministry is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Evaluate patients, plan and implement effective speech therapy intervention programs including voice, speech, language, swallowing, and cognitive/linguistic programs, and promote the practice of speech therapy utilizing speech/language theory, sound judgment, and sensitivity to the patients needs.
* Masters degree in speech-language pathology
* Knowledge and theory of speech pathology practice as necessary to provide care, based on physical, psychosocial, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the patients served in his/her assigned service area
* Certification of Clinical Competence in speech-language pathology or in process of completing CFY required
* Certification as a Speech Language Pathologist with the State of Colorado required
* BCLS certification required