Speech Pathologist II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Department:
Full Time 60-80
Day shift; 36 hours/week
THIS POSITION WILL FLOAT BETWEEN OUR COLLEGE AND NORTHLAND CAMPUSES.
The SLP-2 is an independent licensed provider of medical speech-language pathology services for the evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of communication and swallowing disorders.
* Masters degree in Speech-Language Pathology
* 3 years experience
* Consider paraprofessional in speech pathologist as experience
* Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
* State licenses in Speech-Language Pathology
* Medical Terminology
* PC skills for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and literature search programs
* Ability to learn to operate equipment for patient care functions such as swallowing workstation, iPad for therapy applications, etc.
* Computer skills required to provide educational programs to others
Click Here to Apply Online
Current Employees Click Here to Apply Online
INTERNAL APPLICATION CONFIRM
Are you sure you want to continue as an INTERNAL applicant* Yes
back to top