Splash Bartender (Part-Time)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Rancho Mirage, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To serve the guests and ensure their complete satisfaction with our pool and bar area.
* Have full knowledge of all menus and beverage menus.
* Have full knowledge of responsible alcohol service.
* Proper setup and breakdown of area and service station.
* Provide the highest quality guest interactions - be pleasant, friendly and polite to everyone.
* Keep working area neat and clean.
* Multi-task several guests and duties at once, maintaining the highest levels of service.
* Take food and beverage orders from guests.
* Enter in orders to the computer ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
* Manage walk-up and seated guests appropriately.
* Clean floors and bar area each night.
* Prepare beverages quickly and efficiently, following written and visual standards.
* Follow service standards and best practices at all times.
* Demonstrate excellent teamwork with other Oceanside associates.
* Complete bar and lobby set-up and breakdown side-work.
* Perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/Manager.
* Able to stand for extended periods of time.
* Able to read and write English proficiently.
* Able to work in tight quarters with other people.
* Able to lift and carry 20 pounds routinely, and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
* Able to walk, sit, stand, squat, reach, and lean in the course of daily business.
* 1 year previous experience required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: