Splunk Deployment Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 2/7/2017
Force 3 is searching for passionate energetic Splunk engineers to join our elite Security Team. This individual will be working to deliver new Splunk projects our customers conduct business in both Federal and commercial markets Come join our team of talented engineers and a company that s focused on driving 100% customer success, innovation and developing people. If you are a driven Security Engineer ready to challenge yourself and grow through new opportunities, then Force 3 is the perfect place for you!
But first, who is Force 3* Force 3 is the network security company. We provide infrastructure services to design, deploy, support and maintain our clients technology needs. Whether enterprise networks, mobility, collaboration, data center or next-generation solution our highly trained engineers and strategic partnerships enable Force 3 to develop secure solutions for agencies who demand value and reliability.
Your specific duties as a Splunk Deployment Engineer will include:
* Post-Sales support to deliver proposed solutions for large complex projects and drive security delivery initiatives.
* Be a true trusted advisor with the ability to research and recommend new/advanced security technologies and solutions.
* Perform both Security Assessment services and architect/design product configurations based on the customer requirements.
* Deliver proposed solutions and mentor junior engineers.
Specific required qualifications for the Splunk Deployment Engineer position include:
* Minimum 5 years of hands-on consulting service experience focused on security and wired network products and solutions.
* Post-sales experience in the Federal government sector is highly desired
* Strong knowledge of overall security industry trends and customer security compliance requirements.
* Expert knowledge in Splunk Architecture; Expertise in Enterprise Security for Splunk is a must
* Splunk Architect Certification, Consultant 1 or even better 2.
* 7+ years of experience in information system architecture methodologies, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* Proven track record of delivering complex solutions
* Solid experience working with Windows Servers & Desktops, Linux/Unix, and databases
* Requires an extensive knowledge of application or infrastructure systems architecture, usually having experience with multiple system technologies.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with clients of all levels
* Must be able to effectively perform both independently and collaboratively as a strong team contributor.
* Travel up 25% out of state based on business needs. 70% local DC Metro Travel. Advantage: Never have to be chained to your desk for large amounts of time.
* Work location is based out of our Herndon VA or Crofton, MD office with office travel for business reasons such as relationship building, management meetings, team events, etc.
* Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
As a Splunk Deployment Engineer, you will receive:
* Health, dental and vision coverage
* 15 days PTO (vacation and discretionary leave)
* Paid federal government holidays
* Training reimbursement
* Educational reimbursement
* Employee of the quarter awards
* Presidents Club
* Lunch & learns
* Onsite gym
* Onsite masseur
* A variety of company social events
* Opportunities to give back to the community
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Cisco Master Security Specialization Partner, Cisco Master Unified Communications Specialization Partner, EMC Business Partner, VMware Premier Partner, Citrix Gold Solution Advisor, NetApp Platinum Partner, and Apple Value Added Reseller with offices in Crofton, MD and Herndon, VA.
Come join us and become the force behind Force 3!