Splunk Tech Lead / Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTION_Hi ,_
If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details,
Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP.
_LOCATION : NYC, NY /LOCAL ONLY_
_EXPERIENCE : 9+YEARS_
* Assist client resources with implementation tasks for Splunk meant to fulfill SOX compliance requirements
* Design and development of monitoring and analytics solutions using Splunk.
* Splunk Configuration/configuring Alerts
* Creating Dashboards using native Splunk dashboard functionality to show status of violations or anomalies within the applications/infrastructure being monitored with Splunk.
* Assist with integration with Splunk and SharePoint.
* Creating documentation for the Splunk configuration
* Work load management including scoping, estimation, level of effort, prioritization of work
* Transfer of specific application knowledge to other team members
* 5-7 years' experience with Splunk including backend administration of indexes and forwarders.
* Experience in SOX compliance requirements analysis/reports [on O/S, Middleware and Database levels]
* The ability to design Splunk reports and dashboards using complex data elements
* A passion for Analytics, for helping users discover and share the stories and meaning in their data
* Strong understanding of Network infrastructure and architecture
* Experience in translating business requirements into concrete data analytic solutions
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Database SQL skills
* Middleware & 3rd Party Platforms experience
* Advanced technical problem solving skills
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
* App Development