Spokane: Full Time Paramedic $5000 Sign On Bonus
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 91459
Job Title: Paramedic Location: Spokane, WA Req #: 91459 Reports To: Field Supervisor Posting End Date: Until Filled Department: Operations Company: AMR Base Pay: Employee Type: Full Time Contact Name: Justin Shusterman Contact Number: Contact Email: Contact Fax: 206-444-4593
SUMMARY: The mission and purpose this position is to compassionately deliver high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced patient care in a professional, caring and cost-effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Assess each call situation to determine best course of action and appropriate protocol.
* Utilize medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous fluids, CPR and other procedures and medications as required to provide advanced medical care.
* Develop and utilize triage skills to provide optimal efficiency during calls.
* Provide patient care according to clinical protocols and safety requirements.
* Lift and move patients as required to provide optimum care.
* Communicate with receiving facility to receive medical direction and to provide critical information.
* Other duties as defined by the formal job description
* Prior experience as a Paramedic in ground transport preferred
* WA Paramedic certification or pending in the state credentialing system preferred
* National Registry Paramedic Certification
* AHA BLS
* AHA ACLS
* 3 year DMV abstract
Washington Certification not required
If not certified in the state of Washington AMR has procedures in place upon selection to assist in the reciprocity process
*Please attach all certifications to your application*
AMR is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.