Sponsor Contracts Analyst (United States)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Processes company contracts that support projects within Clinical Operations. Identifies project and/or individual contract related problems and works within the team to provide solutions.
1. Manages assigned contract management processes, including but not limited to the coordination and finalization of the Customer contractual instrument including the project specifications and budget.
2. Negotiates and prepares contracts, budgets and related documents for participation in clinical trials.
3. Communicates and explains legal and budgetary issues to internal and external parties per department guidelines.
4. Evaluates and reviews Customer requested contract changes and based upon department guidelines; escalates deviations to department leadership and/or the Legal Department.
5. Serves as communication liaison between Contracts staff and internal and external Customers. Provides functional guidance and keeps Contracts team aware of all contract statuses or pending issues. Prepares correspondence as necessary.
6. Evaluates contracts for completeness and accuracy by comparing to department guidelines to determine adherence, and ensures that corrections are appropriately made and documented.
7. Initiates and participates in face-to-face or teleconference Customer meetings for the purpose of expediting the contract signing process, as directed or independently determined as an appropriate course of action.
8. Maintains contract templates, study specific files and databases.
Performs other work-related duties as assigned. Minimal travel may be required (up to 25%).
BA/BS, preferably in business or life sciences, plus nominal contracts management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), email, and voicemail. Above average attention to detail, accuracy, flexibility, organizational and interpersonal skills, team-oriented and analytical skills. Able to work independently, understand and carry out detailed instruction while working concurrently on several projects, each with specific instructions that may differ from project to project. Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously to meet critical deadlines. Able to interact with staff from multiple departments. Excellent written/oral communication and organizational skills. Government contracting experience desired
Why choose us:
It takes skill and passion to develop medicines the way we do. Don t worry if you ve got the passion part, we ll help you develop the skills you need to enhance every aspect of your career in the clinical research industry.
We ve got an attitude at INC: Can do, I own it. Absolutely everyone has ownership of what they do here. And because we re given the freedom and responsibility to really own our projects, we can take them to new levels. And that means we can take our careers wherever we want them, too.
We were ranked Top CRO to work with in the CenterWatch 2013 Investigative Site Relationship Survey (a biannual survey of over 2,000 sites worldwide).
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents