Sponsored Programs Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
The University Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sponsored Programs Analyst
We are looking for an energetic individual to join our team!
We are seeking an organized and detail oriented individual possessing excellent customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal). Candidate must have a strong attention to detail, ensure accurate processing of post-award documentation, and keeps up to date with all contract and grant requirements.
• Acts as the central point of contact for all post-award issues
• Advises and makes recommendations to contacts
• Provides pro-active and high level customer service
• Reviews and interprets contracts and grant awards
• Sets-up, maintains, and closes out project accounts
• Two years of full-time, progressively responsible financial record-keeping experience that has provided the knowledge and abilities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance preferred
• Knowledge of financial record-keeping methods, procedures, and practices; arithmetic; general office procedures; and government financial record-keeping methods
• Ability to review financial documents for accuracy, completeness, validity and adherence to standards
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others and effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
Apply online at http://www.csun.edu/careers/
Apply as “External Candidate" and then select Sponsored Programs Analyst (Job ID 5680)
For more information regarding our company
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance