This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
We are the maker, marketer and distributor of branded food products that have been American favorites for decades. Our employees located in more than 20 offices and plants across North America rally around our mission, Reinvigorating Iconic Brands. We work to transform our brands to be more profitable for our customers and more enjoyable for our consumers.
At Pinnacle Foods, every employee has the opportunity to make an impact from marketing and research & development, to manufacturing, finance and sales each function plays a critical role in our success. By living our values of trust, candor and ownership we create great relationships that help us deliver results and drive meaningful change for our brands and business.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for spotting trailers while driving a semi-tractor; performing lot checks; inspecting product and trailers, cleaning trailers; reporting damage and non-compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Drives Spotter tractor in a safe manner by attaching drive unit to move trailers from dock doors for loading and unloading of product in a timely manner.
* Must have ability to maneuver tractor into tight parking spaces
* Connects and disconnects air brake lines
* Services and makes minor adjustments to the Spotter tractor including adjusting mirrors and other designated items on trucks and trailers to ensure proper and safe operation
* Reports damages or needed repairs when necessary
* Conducts product inventory
* Move product(s) via pallet jack/ forklift and assist in other warehouse duties as necessary
* Keep a record of daily operations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Class A CDL
* Must pass a DOT physical and drug screen
* Must pass a background check
* At least 2 years Spotter driver experience required.
* Must have or be able to obtain a forklift license
* Must have at least 2 years verifiable driving experience
* Must not have any moving violations or accidents
* Must be highly motivated self-starter and be able to work independently.
* Must be detail oriented.
* Need to be able to adapt to changing conditions.
* Have ability to listen to and follow directions.
* Must be able to follow established procedures.
* Must have a good attendance record
High School Diploma or GED Equivalency required
Pinnacle Foods is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.