Spray Foam Insulation Parts and Equipment Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Johns Manville is currently searching for a talented individual who is seeking an opportunity to join a fast paced and rapidly growing portion of the Johns Manville spray foam business. This position will have overall responsibility for conducting the daily activities of the spray foam parts and equipment department and provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction. In addition this individual will perform other duties assigned to support the spray foam business. This role works directly with Johns Manville customers, Johns Manville sales team members, and other internal departments. This is a work from home position that can be based in any US location.
- Process and complete orders for parts and equipment in a timely manner
- Coordinate with sales team to develop and implement parts sales plan
- Prepare spray foam equipment and trailer package quotes for the sales team
- Identify market specifications for spray foam trailers
- Work with supply chain group to create cost effective trailer and equipment packages
- Process spray foam equipment and trailer sales invoices
- Provide customers or sales team with parts and equipment pricing and discounts
- Communicate with external vendor technical services to ensure proper part, equipment, and correct information are provided to customers and the sales team
- Work with sales team to develop promotional activities.
- Oversee parts marketing activities to achieve revenue goals
- Identify new business opportunities to improve sales
- Perform inventory management to avoid surplus and obsolete stocks.
- Perform purchasing, shipping, and receiving function for the spray foam equipment business
- Maintain sales documentation for reference purposes
- Assist with customer complaints, invoice disputes, and product warranty claims
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Proven history of effective communication and collaboration with all levels and departments within the organization
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in SPF equipment and service
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of inventory control techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Bachelors of Science or Arts, or 5 + years of industry experience
Additional Consideration Given To Those With:
Experience and familiarity with Spray foam equipment and trouble shooting
- SAP purchasing and inventory modules
- Experience with a continuous process discipline such as Six Sigma/Lean/TQM manufacturing