This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 3/18/2017
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
ABOUT THE ROLE
* Assist Sprinkler foreman with installation of fire sprinkler systems, including start up through final testing
* Follow verbal and written instructions in English
* Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 50 pounds
* Perform work from unusual and sometimes difficult positions
* Must be able to work from ladders and lifts up to 40 feet or more
* Maintain a clear and safe work area
* Must be able to work alternate shifts or weekends to meet customer's requirements
* Candidate may be offered an opportunity to go through an apprenticeship program in order to enhance his abilities and advancement
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR
* High School Graduate or equivalency
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must have a clean driving record
* Must successfully clear a background check and drug screening
* Must be physically able to perform required work of the trade