This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Red Hawk Fire & Security
Silver Spring, MD
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED
- Working knowledge of sprinkler controls, devices and critical components
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Detail oriented and strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat and database (software) programs
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working in ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Valid driver s license with acceptable driving record, will conduct background/DT
- Ability to work a full-time schedule
- Overtime may be required for this position with short notice
- Participate in after-hours on call program
- Available for travel, which may include nights and weekends
(Duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned)
- Assist with troubleshooting different types of water-based sprinkler systems
- Available for scheduled on-call to respond to emergency service calls
- Exhibit effective customer service skills by consistently communicating with Service Coordinator, Dispatcher, Management, and Customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction experience.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including assisting other technicians
- Lift, move and carry equipment and tools weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Complete monthly vehicle reports in a timely manner. Maintain accurate truck inventory to ensure timely response to customer needs.
- Partner with sales to grow and protect the service segment of our business
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Red Hawk Fire & Security is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to maintaining the highest standards of ethics and business conduct in all our relationships, including those with customers, suppliers and team members.