Sprinkler Assistant Installer (Sprinkler Helper)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 1/19/2017
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Employees responsible for the execution of the installation project plan including equipment delivery and interface with other trades to successfully complete projects while exceeding customers expectations.
* Entry level opportunity
* We will train you as a Sprinkler Helper
* Day shift
* Labor intensive
* Knowledge of routine work area procedures.
* Completes standardized activities.
* Resolves task related problems in straightforward situations.
* Emphasis may be on manual skills.
* Capability of lifting up to 50 lbs
* Ability to use lift up to 80 feet
* Ability to climb ladder up to 16 feet
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
* Pass background check
* Pass drug test
* A background in plumbing, carpentry or electrical would be helpful
* We will train on the job
* Mechanical knowledge
* Plumbing experience
* Carpentry experience
* Electrical experience