This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
As the leader in the fire protection and security industry, weve been keeping homes and buildings safe for decades. But were always looking for ways to do more. And as we look to make our systems and technologies even smarter and more connected, its vital that we have talented Installation and Service Technicians on hand to make sure our solutions are always at their best.
This is your opportunity to make a contribution to the world around you, to add real value to our customers, and to help us deliver solutions that will have a lasting impact.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
* The primary function of this position is to complete the installation of fire protection piping, valves, and accessories for commercial and industrial application.
* Installation or Service Equipment on wet, dry, pre-action, and deluge sprinkler systems.
* Ability to maintain proper documentation for work performed.
* Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
* Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions, such as climbing ladders, scaffolding, and high lift equipment.
Who were looking for:
High School Diploma or equivalent
3- 5 years of previous experience with fire sprinkler installation/service
Valid Drivers License with good driving record
Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 70lbs and perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions, such as climbing ladders, scaffolding, and high lift equipment
Must be able to work alternative shifts or weekends, on-call rotation and overnight traveling to meet customer and/or job requirements.