This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Our continued success and growth has produced a need for a Fire Sprinkler Fitter/Service Technician in our Shreveport, LA location.
* Maintain proper documentation for work performed
* Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures
* Follow verbal and written instructions
* Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 70lbs
* Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions, such as climbing ladders, scaffolding, and high lift equipment
* Maintain a clean and safe work area
* Participate in on-call rotation schedule
* Installation or Service Experience on wet, dry, pre-action, and deluge sprinkler systems
* Self-starter that can work with little or no supervision
* Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly
* Capable of performing physical labor
* Excellent communication skills
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Valid drivers license
* Ability to pass a background check & drug screen
* 80% of the worlds top 200 retailers
* More than 1,000,000 fire fighters around the world
* 90% of the top 50 oil and gas companies
* 300 international airports
* 100 major stadiums around the world
* Most of the Fortune 500
* 50% of US universities
* Nearly 3 million commercial, government and residential customers