This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 2/23/2017
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
We are currently looking to hire a Sprinkler Foreman in Nashua, NH.
This is your opportunity to make a contribution to the world around you, to add real value to our customers, and to help us deliver solutions that will have a lasting impact.
* Supervise the installation of fire protection piping, valves and accessories for commercial and industrial application.
* Maintain proper documentation for work performed
* Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures
* Follow verbal and written instructions
* Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 70lbs
* Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions, such as climbing ladders, scaffolding, and high lift equipment
* Must be able to work alternative shifts or weekends to meet customer and/or job requirements w& ill be required to participate in on-call rotation schedule
* Must perform all duties in a safe and professional manner & maintain a clean and safe work area
#external MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
* Installation or Service Experience on wet, dry, pre-action, and deluge sprinkler systems.
* Self-starter that can work with little or no supervision
* Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly
* Capable of performing physical labor
* Excellent communication skills
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Valid Drivers License with good driving record
* Ability to work well with others