This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 3/7/2017
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms
About the role:
* The primary function of this position is to complete inspections on wet & dry fire suppression systems.
* Extensive knowledge of wet, dry, and pre-action sprinkler systems.
* Extensive knowledge of backflow and fire pump testing.
Who we're looking for:
* Must have NICET Level III in testing of water based fire protection.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial, industrial fire sprinkler testing
* Must have valid driver's license and a good driving record.
* Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background investigation
Rewards and benefits
Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
Tycos mission is to advance safety and security by finding smarter ways to save lives, improve businesses and protect the places where people live and work. Our products and solutions help to protect:
* 80% of the worlds top 200 retailers
* More than 1,000,000 fire fighters around the world
* 90% of the top 50 oil and gas companies
* 300 international airports
* 100 major stadiums around the world
* Most of the Fortune 500
* 50 % of US universities
* Nearly 3 million commercial, government, and residential customers
REWARDS AND BENEFITS:
* Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
A world of opportunity awaits you at HTTP://WWW.TYCO.COM/CAREERS