Sprinkler Service Technician - Johnson City, TN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
Johnson City, TN
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Installation of fire protection piping, valves and accessories for commercial and industrial application. Must be able to work alternative shifts or weekends to meet customer and/or job requirements. Must perform all duties in a safe and professional manner.
* Installation or Service Experience on wet, dry, pre-action, and deluge sprinkler systems.
* Maintain proper documentation for work performed
* Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures
* Follow verbal and written instructions,
* Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 70lbs.
* Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions, such as climbing ladders, scaffolding, and high lift equipment
* Maintain a clean and safe work area.
* Will be required to participate in on-call rotation schedule
* Self-starter that can work with little or no supervision
* Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly
* Capable of performing physical labor
* Excellent communication skills
* 5-10 years of fire sprinkler experience
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Valid Drivers License with good driving record
* Ability to work well with others