Sprinkler Service Technician - Johnson City, TN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
Johnson City, TN
Installation of fire protection piping, valves and accessories for commercial and industrial application. Must be able to work alternative shifts or weekends to meet customer and/or job requirements. Must perform all duties in a safe and professional manner.
* Installation or Service Experience on wet, dry, pre-action, and deluge sprinkler systems.
* Maintain proper documentation for work performed
* Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures
* Follow verbal and written instructions,
* Carry/move equipment and tools weighing up to 70lbs.
* Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions, such as climbing ladders, scaffolding, and high lift equipment
* Maintain a clean and safe work area.
* Will be required to participate in on-call rotation schedule
* Self-starter that can work with little or no supervision
* Strong organizational skills, positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly
* Capable of performing physical labor
* Excellent communication skills
* 5-10 years of fire sprinkler experience
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* Valid Drivers License with good driving record
* Ability to work well with others