Sprint B2B Outside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
T-ROC – The Revenue Optimization Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Business Account and Acquisition Executive is responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals within the target Business Market they reside. Utilizing strong sales acumen, personal accountability, prospecting and presentation skills the BAMA sales rep will be tasked with cultivating a territory and account base to deliver or exceed objectives month-over-month. All while exhibiting TROC s Mission, Vision and Core Values, as well as remaining compliant with all policies and procedures of the carrier s program.
* High School diploma or equivalent; Bachler s Degree in Business, Marketing Sales or related field preferred
* Proven track record of success within outside/inside business-to-business sales
* Previous cold calling and/or account management skills
* Self-starter who is able to work independently to meet stated sales goals
* Motivated, Passionate and Curious Sales Professional
* Must present and communicate in a business professional manner
* Excellent verbal and written skills
* Exhibit Time Management Skills
* Computer proficiency in Windows and Microsoft applications
* Additional skills or tasks to perform may be required based on specific work locations and/or market
* Must be able to drive for company business and meet company s driving background and insurance requirements.
Essential Functions: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
* Must be able to walk for long periods of time.
* Proposes business solutions that meets or exceeds the customer s expectations/needs
* Develops and maintains a thorough knowledge of products, services and pricing structure
* Acquires leads, manages prospects and generates new business
* Determines customer needs and proposes appropriate service needs
* Meets or exceeds the new business sales goals
* Meets or exceeds the retention business goals
* Completes scheduled and cold call prospecting activities to establish first and follow up appointments with customer decision makers
* Prepares and delivers sales proposals/presentations and follow up with key decision makers
* Utilizes the assigned Customer Relationship Management Tool (CRM) on a daily basis for scheduling and documenting activities, as well as developing prospective customer profiles.
* Completes required Customer Service Agreements (unaltered), reports and other paperwork in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policies
* Develops and maintains an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends and responds accordingly
* Regularly meets with Sales Supervisor to review weekly sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers
* Other duties, as assigned