Sr. AV Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Sr. AV Administrator
This position provides technical assistance to internal/external clients of audiovisual, IT/Networking, Unified Communications and Telepresence equipment and systems. This position provides operational support to customers within the corporation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide technical support for the following types of systems:
o Audio (Program and Speech, DSP based systems)
o Projection and Display Devices
o Control Systems
o Audio and Video Teleconferencing
o Digital Signage Systems
o Video Wall Display Systems
o RF Systems
o Remote Monitoring
o Unified Communications
o Internal IT & AV Technologies and Infrastructure
o PCs - MAC & Windows OS
* Other responsibilities include:
o Work with manufacturers and vendors to develop relationships related to equipment servicing (technical support, securing return authorizations, etc).
o Maintain tickets by assigned status; updates/follow-up required within specified SLA urgency.
o Manage calendar assignments and coordinate with Field Service Techs daily.
o Work with Parts/Ticket coordinators to ensure timely coordination of part installs.
o Assemble reports/paperwork as required for recording customer interactions.
o Provide a high level of customer support.
o Develop an on-going customer relationship, resulting in future loyalty.
o Troubleshoot system issues to determine resolutions and appropriate usage.
o Provide operational/VTC support for meetings as required.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
EDUCATION / TRAINING:
* 4 year diploma from a Technical School or equivalent work experience. CTS certification
from ICIA or other manufacturer based certifications a plus (AMX, Barco, Biamp, Cisco, Crestron, ClearOne, Extron, Cisco, Polycom, etc.)
PRIOR RELATED W ORK EXPERIENCE:
* 5 year experience with audio-visual, corporate video, and/or IT related systems.
* 3 year experience in managing AV technicians and projects with audio-visual, corporate video, and/or IT related systems.
EXPERIENCE IN OPERATION / USE OF SPECIFIC EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, W ORK AIDS:
* Knowledge of computers and computer applications.
* A/V Equipment Knowledge.
* Unified Communications and Telepresence Systems Knowledge.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Office 2010 and 2013) and OS (Mac, Windows 7 and Windows 8.1).
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram or schedule form.
* Occasionally require to lift 30 plus lb.
* Occasionally required to stand, walk and reach with arms and hands.
* Must be efficient at multi-tasking and able to work in stressful situations.
* Office environment 100% of time.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.