Sr. Ab - Initio Developer 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
Onsite Ab-Initio Sr. Developer responsible for understanding Business Requirements and creating and Testing Ab Initio Graphs.
Knowledge and Experience:
* BE/MCA or any equivalent degree required
*relevant experience in Ab-Initio
* Knowledge in Banking Domain is preferable.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
* experience in working with Ab-Initio as an ETL Tool.
* Good working experience with all components of Ab Initio such as Scan, join, Partition by key, Partition by Round Robin, Gather, Merge, Interleave, Lookup etc.
* Experience with various Ab initio parallelism techniques, Ab initio Graphs using Data, Pipeline from technical staff to management
* Knowledge of ACE, BRE is huge plus
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Analyze and Understand Requirements from High level documents
* Create low level design documents based on the above understanding.
* Create Ab Initio Graphs based on the requirements.
* Create test plans and capture test results.
* Highlight issues, concerns etc. at the earliest and do defect prevention/resolution activities.
* Perform other duties as assigned