Sr AbInitio Developer 8/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Hello,
This side Rohit from Kani Solution and I have below urgent position for my client, please have a look it -
POSITION: Sr AbInitio Developer
LOCATION: Warren, NJ
DURATION: Full Time Employment
MODE: Phone then Skype
Onsite AbInitio Sr Developer responsible for understanding Business Requirements and creating and Testing Ab Initio Graphs.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
* BE/MCA or any equivalent degreerequired
* 6+ years of relevant experience in Ab Initio
* Knowledge in Banking Domain is preferable.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
* 4+ years of experience in working with AbInitio as an ETL Tool.
* Good working experience with all components of Ab Initio such as Scan, join, Partition by key, Partition by Round Robin, Gather, Merge, Interleave, Lookup etc.
* Experience with various Ab initio parallelism techniques, Ab initio Graphs using Data, Pipeline from technical staff to management
* Knowledge of ACE, BRE is huge plus
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Analyze and Understand Requirements from High level documents
* Create low level design documents based on the above understanding.
* Create Ab Initio Graphs based on the requirements.
* Create test plans and capture test results.
* Highlight issues, concerns etc. at the earliest and do defect prevention/resolution activities.