Sr. Account Executive- B2B, Momentum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 1/4/2017
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTION.Tracking Code
/ MOMENTUM WORLDWIDE
/ JOB TITLE: Senior Account Executive B2B
/ LOCATION: New York City (Tribeca/Soho)
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE THIS JOB
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM
Because the idea that a brand s action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can hands down, bar-none create that better than anyone else. That s not jargon or ego it s truth. Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the total brand experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as one fearless, handsome troop. Before you get any ideas, it s important you know we re serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
/ HERE S WHAT YOU LL DO (RESPONSIBILITIES)
* Supporting Momentum s broad business-to-business discipline
* Substantial client interaction: Day-to-day client, internal and partner management at multiple levels
* Managing B2B efforts on behalf Fortune 100 client that could include: Sponsor Events and Tradeshows, proprietary events, content/website, and their marketing and other brand initiatives
* Approaching marketing with a 360 degree view, including the following elements:
* Planning and activating for assigned business
* Face-to-face programs, digital and social engagement
* Working with creative and production teams on content development video and digital
* Partnership, sponsorship and promotion; evaluation, recommendation and implementation
* Experiential: program activation which include logistics, contract negotiation, F&B selection, site selection, content, social integration, brand identity, creative management, project management
* Brand management and strategy
* Creative briefs and reviews
* Measurement for all programs and projects
* Contributing solutions to complex marketing problems
* Works well both independently and in a team atmosphere
* Developing an understanding of strategy, planning and activation and being able to move between them as required
* Assessing, negotiating and executing multiple proprietary, partner or sponsorship assets
* Successfully developing and executing events from single day to multi-market programs
* Owning budgets from development to reconciliation, with an eye towards growth -- including fee development and negotiation
* Contribute to team environment that facilitates mutual respect and partnership across functions; quality thinking; strong internal communications -- with an eye toward meriting and growing team.
* Proactively provide innovative ideas to client challenges/thinking for the team.
/ HERE S WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
* 4+ years of progressive marketing experience, 1+ years agency experience preferred
* Excellent Interpersonal communication skills
* Broad marketing background (ideally including some combination of events, digital/web, social, and new tech and branding)
* Able to work independently and as part of team
* Successful collaboration with clients
* Successful negotiator with internal and external partners
* Passion for new technology and social media savvy
* Big thinker with an obsession for details
* Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and stay calm under pressure
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
New York, New York, United States